With an “Author Visit in a Box” you have the freedom and flexibility to schedule your author visit any time that works best for you, your class, and your school. Perfect to use on those short weeks around the holidays, or as a special Fun Friday treat!
Author Visit in a Box
- 1 hard cover copy of Doodle and Peck, a fun picture book portraying the collaboration between an author and illustrator, in the format of a humorous allegory
- 2 soft cover classroom copies. Your students will love the colorful, cut-paper illustrations and the familiar farmyard animals in this story for young learners!
- 30 take-home mini-books for your students*
- 7 reproducibles, reinforcing age-appropriate topics such as capital and lowercase letters, letter sound recognition, punctuation recognition, nouns, vowel and consonant recognition and sorting, all produced by a seasoned, early childhood educator. These teacher-created materials are perfect for parents to use at home. They include simple directions, using minimal supplies.
- PDF of the author reading her picture book, Doodle and Peck.
- PowerPoint presentation of author and illustrator Marla Jones sharing the journey of her book from idea to bound copies.
- Order form for additional copies of Doodle and Peck and/or mini-books. Volume discounts available. Purchase orders accepted.